If you would like to undergo orthodontic treatment and prefer an option that offers discretion and comfort, Invisalign® may be the perfect choice for you! This option uses a series of clear aligners to shift the position of your teeth during the course of their use. Below we offer further information on the benefits of Invisalign and how they can positively impact your orthodontic experience.
1. Invisalign aligners offer comfort. They consist of a smooth, comfortable plastic that is designed to prevent injury or irritation from occurring on the tongue, cheeks or lips.
2. The aligners can be taken out at any time. This provides you with control and freedom in your orthodontic progress, especially since the appliances can be removed whenever you need to clean your smile. Many of the complications that occur from traditional braces aren’t relevant to Invisalign.
3. You can eat whatever you want with Invisalign treatment. While you have to avoid sticky and chewy foods with traditional braces to avoid breaking your appliance, you can simply pop out your Invisalign aligner before eating these foods.
4. The clear aligners make treatment unnoticeable. The clear plastic material is hard to see in your mouth, offering treatment that is virtually invisible.
5. Invisalign improves many types of smile imperfections. Unwanted dental flaws such as overbites and underbites or misaligned teeth can be corrected with the help of these aligners.
6. Invisalign is compatible with a busy schedule. Because appointments are scheduled at six-week intervals, you don’t need to spend much time at Troy Orthodontics or rearrange your schedule.
To learn more about receiving Invisalign in Little Falls, New Jersey, please feel free to contact our team at 973-785-3035 today to arrange an appointment with our orthodontist, Dr. Tuhina Roy.