If you have healthy teeth that receive proper care but are also misaligned or appear unseemly, you have the option to receive cosmetic orthodontic treatment to enhance your smile without resorting to metal braces. One of the factors of braces that turn patients away is that they are difficult to clean around, but caring for your orthodontic appliance becomes much simpler when you opt for Invisalign® orthodontic aligners. If you are interested in receiving a cosmetic, non-invasive orthodontic treatment, we would be pleased to provide more information on Invisalign.
Some of the perks of receiving Invisalign at Troy Orthodontics include:
– Invisalign makes it easier than metal braces to enjoy healthier teeth and gums since it can be removed while you brush and floss.
– The freedom to remove aligners while you eat means you don’t have food restrictions.
– Invisalign clear aligners are easier to keep clean than traditional braces because they can be taken out and brushed.
– The clear plastic of Invisalign aligners makes them virtually unnoticeable.
– Invisalign improves your oral health by making overlapping or overcrowded teeth easier to clean.
– Unlike traditional metal braces, Invisalign enables you to have a beautiful, natural-looking smile even during treatment.
– The smooth patented thermoplastic of these clear aligners is very gentle to both your teeth and gums.
– Your Invisalign can be customized to your unique smile.
If you would like to learn more about Invisalign clear aligners in Little Falls, New Jersey, and schedule a consultation with our orthodontist, Dr. Tuhina Roy, we invite you to contact Troy Orthodontics at 973-785-3035 today!